Friday, November 20, 2009

Life Is Good

I am so happy right now! It's Friday night and Thanksgiving is coming up soon. I have a new roommate for next semester, which has been a perpetual worry for about 2 months now. My classes are fabulous overall; it's unbelievably fun to discuss interesting ideas with my fellow classmates. My internship at Harvard Common Press is going well and I'm learning a lot there. My church and especially my small group are so supportive and inspiring. And Boston is just plain amazing! The vibe, the culture, the opportunities--it's just so great to be here. Yes, the transition was rocky, but I'm convinced that this was the right choice for me. Things are always a bit chaotic but at least I'm not bored. :-) And I feel like I'm really on the road to "self-actualization" out here; I'm growing in confidence and maturity and courage. I'm just so grateful for everything that's happened and for all that I've been learning. And I look forward to more challenges and triumphs in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment